1. I'm pretty sure I was the first person not related to Stephenie Meyer who read Twilight. And then I started after everyone I know to read it. And no one would. For, like, a year. Everyone was all "A girl who falls in love with a vampire? Whatever." And I was all "You will soooo want Edward to be your vampire boyfriend, too." But no one listened. For about a year. And then my friends slowly started to read it. And now it's this worldwide phenomenon. I'm just saying.
2. Speaking of the Twilight books, I really wasn't all that crazy about Jacob until the fourth book. (Because, you know, Edward.) But, um, yeah. I saw New Moon on Friday, and I am all about that Wolf Pack.
3. I have already heard Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano about 75 times. And I'm not even exaggerating. Granted, I keep putting on the radio station that's already playing Christmas music 24/7, but still. There has been an excessive amount of Jose Feliciano for this early in the season.
4. Speaking of the holidays, I'm done with my Christmas shopping. He He! (Or Ho Ho!)
5. This morning while I was running, I had this little 3 minutes of transcendence. I was on this tree-lined, curving road. No cars where to be found. And Rufus Wainwright's version of Hallelujah shuffled in. And for those three minutes, I really and truly felt like I was floating. My feet weren't even touching the ground. It was this peaceful, zen moment. And then The Banana Splits Theme Song shuffled in next, and the magic was gone.
6. I really thought that the vegan soy "turkey" would have gone on sale by now. But it didn't, so I bought it anyway. Thanksgiving is Thursday, you know.
7. This is a short list, but it's all I've got right now.