1. Don't you hate it when you are washing the container that used to have cake it in, but now the cake is gone, but the container still smells like cake, and you get a little sad and maybe a little misty because you wish there was still cake? Or is that just me?
2. There's this counter girl at one of my favorite cafes who messes up my order every single time. I order the same sandwich with the same toppings every single time. And she messes it up in the same way every single time. And I have to go back and tell her that my sandwich is wrong every single time. And she acts like it's my fault every single time. I think I might start checking to see who is working before I walk all the way up to the counter, and if she's there, I'll just go somewhere else.
3. It turns out that a ventisoyunsweetenedgreentealatte is equally as good frozen as it is hot. Good to know. Or maybe just dangerous to know.
4. Spending a week getting up at 3 AM and eating fruits and veggies and little else can make you just a tish crazy.
5. Any day that you are walking through Target with your husband and he suddenly stops at the camera department and says "we need a camera that just fits in your purse and stays there and will be good at concerts and stuff like that" and then proceeds to actually buy one is a good day.
6. When you go to your doctor for your monthly knee check up and adjustment and you tell said doctor that your knees are a little more swollen than usual this month and his response is "yeah, that'll happen" it makes you wonder why you're forking over that $10 co-pay.
7. I changed up my yoga to a more vinyasa style practice. Why didn't I do that years ago?
8. Hubby bought the cat a continuously moving water drinking fountain thingy. So you can now hear running water from pretty much anywhere in the house at all times. Apparently it's good for the cat. It just makes me have to pee.
9. Hubby and I decided we wanted to watch a movie the other night. He is 37. I am 36. And we sat on our couch and watched The Emperor's New Groove and laughed like fools. Then we spent the rest of the evening and most of the next morning quoting it to each other. We're cool like that. (Noooo touchy.)
10. I'm going to see U2 tomorrow. Just saying.