Sunday, October 2, 2011

no regrets...

So, I decide to do things.

And I just kind of plan for them and prepare for them. And I act like I'm going to do them. And I keep telling myself I'm going to do them.

And, really, in my head, I figure I can decide later if I'm really going to do them or not.

And now it's time to decide.

And it turns out my plans are going to be much harder to accomplish than I anticipated.

But I think I'm going to forge ahead anyway.

Because I think that difficulty and frustration are temporary.

But regret? That's forever.

3 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

Anything worth doing is usually harder than we think. But the journey is in the doing. I hope the next step is a good one.

Anonymous said...

Just think of how boring life would be if we turned away at the thought of a difficult path ahead. Good luck as you forge ahead!

Lyndsay said...

You're going to do it. You are!