Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dealing?

So, the confirmation email for the 10 mile race I'm registered to run next week came today. You know, that race that I can' t run. I emailed the race director with some questions, but haven't heard back yet. Not me talk about it.

And I've noticed that everybody and their brother has taken up running lately. I see them everywhere I go. Or everyone wants to tell me about all the people they know who are doing something related to running. This is not a help. Not me think about it.

I'm going to find some chocolate now. And then go do something really, really, really fun. Because I need to.

I'm dealing. Really. I am.

2 comments:

Bacardi Mama said...

You are dealing just fine and getting better every day. You may not be able to run, but you are keeping active. You may find that you can love other activities too.

InTheFastLane said...

Stupid confirmation email....

And don't worry, I haven't been able to run since last week because I can't breath. So, I won't talk about running either :)