1. Driving home from work I heard Feed the Tree by Belly on the radio. I haven't heard that song in yeeeeeears. Quite possibly since high school. I had actually forgotten it existed. Yet I sang every single word.
2. Sometimes I go through a stretch of time where I just want to eat everything in sight. I don't know why this happens. It's generally not related to anything (that I can tell). But it happens. It goes on for a few days. And it passes. And I agonize over whether to just give in and eat, or fight it. I usually just give in and eat. And then feel totally guilty.
3. So, some of the pictures that were lost have been recovered. Some. Which is better than none. I must keep repeating that to myself.
4. I'm still afraid to attempt to put any new pictures on the new computer.
5. I'm still trying to figure out the new computer. I might be too old fashioned for this laptop type thing...
6. Oh my gosh! I had a coconut cream cupcake. Like, from a bakery. It was sooooooo good.
7. Except for minor things, like bakery cupcakes and restaurant salads with cheese, the vegan thing is going well. I've been collecting pictures of my Vegan Meal Success Stories (I've made some good stuff!). Hopefully they still exist and I'll be able to share more later. (I know you're dying to know.)
8. I finally caved in to Facebook, and I want to know how it knows things. Like, how does it decide who you should be friends with? Because it has yet to suggest I be friends with anyone I actually know or went to school with or anything like that. But it desperately wants me to be friends with Hubby's ex-wife. And two people whose blogs I read but have never actually met in real life.
9. The Plumbing Woes started a domino effect in the house. We now have a minorly revamped kitchen, a new dining area, and a new quilt for the bed. It looks very nice. I have pictures. Hopefully I'll be able to load them and share them. (Again, I know you're dying to know.)
10. Have I ever mentioned that Hubby is a writer? He is. He currently has four books of poetry. He's going to be doing a reading at a local cafe for National Poetry Month in April. I'll share more details when I know more details. (I know you're dying to know this, too.)
Bonus! 11. I've learned that, in addition to Every Little Step I Take by Bobby Brown, another song I will never shuffle through on my ipod is Rock Me Tonight by Billy Squire. No. I have no idea why. (For either of them.)