Saturday, September 4, 2010

saturday morning

It's Saturday morning.

The sun is shining.

There are fluffy white/grey clouds in the sky.

The breeze blowing in through the open windows is cool. Cool enough that I snuggled back under the covers to ward off the chill, and fell back asleep. Because I could. And it felt good to sleep.

Now it feels good to be awake.

I'm waiting for my tea to cool (just a touch).

I'll drink it, then unroll my mat and get the day properly started.

There is talk of going hiking, going running, going for a bike ride, watching college football, dinner at home, going to the movies, doing laundry, cleaning the house, grocery shopping, going out for dessert or coffee or chai or something. There's lots of talk. We'll see what comes of it.

It doesn't really matter.

Right now, for this moment at least, I can breathe.

1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Any or all of it sounds lovely!

I'm glad you were able to get some extra sleep this morning. Just reading about your early rising makes me exhausted.

Enjoy the weekend!