Monday, September 6, 2010

things that are good (a list)

1. My cousin gave me the means to hear all of the new songs U2 have been debuting on the European tour, including the kind of acoustic version of No Line On the Horizon. He has absolutely no idea just how happy this made me.

2. Work Neighbor came through the connecting door Friday morning, cup in hand, and said "Here! I got you a soy chai." She had absolutely no idea how happy this made me. Although maybe she did because it made me tear up a little bit.

3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks. (Or, if you're me, pumpkin spice steamers, because me and any kind of coffee drink don't really like each other.) And I've already had three.

4. There are warm oatmeal cookies on my kitchen counter right now.

5. I am wearing a dress that was recently purchased at a street fair and is now the most comfortable thing I own.

6. When I woke up yesterday morning, after sleeping with the windows open, the house was cool. I needed slippers.

7. This was the view on the hike I took this weekend:


3 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful - applying to people, taste sensations, Fall and views! :)

Lyndsay said...

Well, for me the only good thing about Pumpkin Spice Lattes now being available is that Gingerbread Lattes can't be far behind.

But I'm glad they make YOU happy!!

InTheFastLane said...

I LOVE that view! And I love fall. perfect.